Sunday, August 14, 2011

Obsession: Black & Gray


Making the most of my black/gray obsession 

I wear too much black, white and grays. It's become an obsession and I'm kinda stuck on it already. I think half of my closet is filled with blacks and grays and whites. I do have some colored stuff but as the stubborn person that I am, the only color I actually recognize and allow myself to wear, is caramel and pink.
Gray expectations 
Metallics are still on our fashion radar...

DKNY Women Energizing Eau De Parfum

YRYS Earrings,Sterling Silver Ring,Forever 21 Two finger ring spikes, Fancy Flower ring got from Ms. Fitrum, Layered/Bangle Bracelet 
Sterling Silver Ring
Clinique Make up Kit
Casio Quartz Wrist Watch
DKNY Metallic Tote BAg
Thrifted Jacket


Metallic MNG Suit Tube
Heels
Black spell
Affect a demure demeanor with elegant accent...



Forever UV400 Sunglasses
 Black Rubber Sport Watch (NINE WEST)
Thrifted Hat
From letf: Beaded Bracelet & Black Pearl earrings and Ring "Tiangge", Layered Necklace and Bracelets "YRYS/Genievieve Guzom"


Divided by H&M Leather Skirt

Bershka Bag 
Thrifted Dress

Black Heels by SPRING

Black Jacket with Lace from DiVi
Stripe T-Shirt by MANGO Basics
YRYS Leggings

H&M 


No comments:

Post a Comment