Saturday, July 30, 2011

Together is the best place to be.... 'HAPPINESS'


"LOVE BEGINS IN A MOMENT. GROWS OVER TIME AND LASTS FOR ETERNITY...."
"A perfect partner in life is someone you can be with and talk about anything without realizing that the day was over. Someone who will always listen and feel twice the joy or pain your goin thru. When you start feel that "connection", never let it go because there is more to companionship than to love only... because in the end when all else fails, you will always hold on to those time even need to hear the words, "I love you... " "
"Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own"
"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU GO IN LIFE, WHAT YOU DO... IT'S WHO YOU HAVE BESIDE YOU.."
"I LOVE YOU, NOT FOR WHAT YOU ARE , BUT FOR WHAT I AM WHEN I AM WITH YOU....."
"I love so much.... my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you more.....
Your happy smile.Your loving face, Your eyes, your touch, your kiss, your hug... no one will ever take your place..."
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER.....
"My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. 
My love for you will never end. I love you! "
I promise you From the bottom of my heart. I will love you Til' death do us part. As a lover and a friend I will love you like I never love again.With everything I am.-- Backstreet Boys, "I Promise You"
With This Ring I give my all to you Now and my whole life through With this ring-- Clyde Otis and Vincent Corso, "With This Ring"
"YOU BEING IN MY ARMS, HEART BY HEART FEELS LIKE OUR LOVE WOULD NEVER END..."
"THERE IS NO FEELING MORE COMFORTING AND CONSOLING THAN KNOWING YOU ARE RIGHT NEXT TO THE ONE YOU LOVE.."

"My lips want to kiss you; my eyes want to see you, 

My hands want to touch you; every part of me wants you,

B'coz. I was made just for you!! Every breath i take is for u

Every beat of my heart makes is for u, Everything i do is for u
One thing i know to do for u..
i love you and i'll always do, starting at forever and ending at never..."
DHIE & MHIE FOREVER (02-19-2009) 

No comments:

Post a Comment